| U-Can! Man Encouragement for your Spanish Class, Fall Semester 2011 At VSU
Class Start 15 August 2011
Keyara first encouragement quote: 28 July 2011
“Keep everything on INDEX Cards! Take them with you EVERYWHERE you go…study whenever you have a FREE moment (i.e. while waiting in line at the store, sitting in the barber’s chair, etc”
John The U-Can! Man response quote. 29 July 2011
“Keyara, thanks a million U-CAN! God is good I was considering dropping the class until Spring 2012. Now I have some good marching guidelines. I will let you know the results as I go through 3 semesters of Spanish. You have encouraged me. Thanks again."
Keyara second encouragement quote: 29 July 2011
"Definitely… I made it through 4 semesters of Espanol (Spanish in college). U CAN!!!! Where there is a WILL, There is a Way to CONQUER and SUCCEED. Wishing you Success beyond your Greatest Expectation!"
Keyara Third encouragement quote: 15 December 2011
After being notified The U-Can! Man earnd a B for Spanish, Fall Semester 2011
Mr. Isom,Congratulations! Now that 2012 is quickly approaching—let’s strive for all As Spring Semester. Keep looking forward.elopment Director
Respectfully, Keyara Hamilton, Workforce Development Director,
Valdosta-Lowndes County 5-Star Chamber of Commerce
Ms Lizbeth Heath my College Instructor. After my first class (August 2011) Ms Heath stayed behind and heard/listen to all my fears concerning taking a required 3 Semester of Spanish. She gave me this 10 Point Leaning The Skill of Spanish Process/advice:
1) Come to class everyday prepared
2) Do all you assigned home work
3) Take advantage of the Student Success Center (Tutoring could be a super help and encourager)
4) If you have any questions ASK.
5) Do your best before the test, do your best during the test, then grow and learn from the results
6) Remember you are not being asked to learn Spanish in one day, week, or semester it is a process.
7) Try to always have a positive attitude and have fun during this process
8) Remember learning Spanish is a skill (You Can Learn Do This New Skill)
9) Work with your groups when it is required, for team work will go a long ways
10) John last but not least, my door is open if you have any concerns feel free to make an appointment.
11) These 10 Points have been my guide Fall Semester 2011 and Spring Semester 2012
12) Results To date: have earned B- Spanish 1001 and B- Spanish 1002 Spanish 2001 TBD
29 August 2011 made a (B) on my 1st Ever Quiz in Spanish. The U-Can! Man Is Off to A Super Start Fall Semester 2011 @ Valdosta State University. My Professor Ms Lizbeth Heath is Positive Amazing Inspiring Demanding (PAID) I-Can! U-CAN!
(PAID) Wisdom On Tutoring Received From Professor Lizbeth A Heath 29 August 2011 After 1st Quiz
1:"I'm so glad you're going to tutoring : ). I see you as a very positive force in class and know you will end up doing well! I love it when I see someone who really, sincerely does their best in everything they do. I can tell you are one of those kinds of people. Es algo fantástico."
2: "U-Can! Man You are Studying to Conquer"
Ms Lizbeth A. Heath 2 September 2011
3: 19 September 2011 Studying To Conquer The Skill Of Spanish. Earned and A- on 1st ever Test in Spanish, Earned And A- on Quiz number two. I am off to a good start. I have a Super Professor in Ms Heath, also have three Amazing Tutorers Andrea,Ellie, and Kimberly. These four People are The U-Can! Man Number one Encouragers.
One of The U-Can! Man Favorite verses in the Bible: Romans 8:37
"No, in all these things we are more than CONQUERORS through him who loved us."
Click on Logo above to see JohnThe U-Can! Man receive much needed Cyber tutoring from
Professor Lizbeth Heath 7 Nov 2011
Amy I. Aronson-Friedman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Spanish and ESOL John The U-Can! Man Spanish 2001 Professor Starting August 2012
Department of Modern and Click on THIS at top of our Shuttle To Meet Her
Valdosta State University